A fun and exciting game that reviews Types of Adjectives. (Comparative & Superlative Adjectives)
MATERIALS: 1 TOSS BOSS Game Board, 1 TOSS BOSS Dice Chart, Pair of Dice, 2 Different Sets of Markers for each Player
1. Players roll the dice to determine who goes first.
2. Player 1 rolls the dice and creates 2 two-digit numbers using the dice. For example: If the Player rolled 2 and 5, that roll would be the numbers 25 and 52.
3. Player 1 locates both numbers on the TOSS BOSS Dice Chart. Player 1 decides which number they prefer to choose.
4. Player 1 puts their colored marker on the matching answer on the TOSS BOSS Game Board. Some of the answers can count for more than one category. Opposing players may challenge a Player’s choice for a better answer. Repeat for Player 2.
5. If a Player rolls a double or cannot place their marker on the board, they lose their turn.
6. The Player that gets “FIVE IN A ROW” is the winner.
7. GAME OPTION 2: The players must find the adjective that starts with the letter in parentheses.