Merry Christmas! Looking for fun ways to celebrate Christmas and incorporate learning with your little one? This Christmas Curriculum makes for a full and fun week with your little one. It is the perfect planned out calendar that will allow you to be intentional this Christmas season with your little one. There is so much to do this time of year, so not let the holiday bustle, get in the way of you spending quality time learning + playing with your little one!
Once you purchase this resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Develops fine motor skills
- Can be creative and use his/her imagination
- Uses words to express how he/she feels
- Tells the difference between the size of objects
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- Snowman Counting (early counting skills)
- Gingerbread Alphabet Practice (letter recognition)
- Dear Santa Letter Making (letter writing/express feelings)
- Count + Dot Rudolph's Nose (early counting skills)
- Tree Emotion Mats (identify emotions)
- Snowflake Size Sorting (size sorting)
- Snowflake Threading (fine motor skills)