Looking for fun ways to celebrate Halloween and incorporate learning with your little one? This Halloween Curriculum makes for a full and fun week of Halloween-themed learning + play.
Once you purchase this resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Develops fine motor skills
- Begins to explore and experiment
- Recognizes basic shapes
- Identifies emotions
- Recognizes basic colors
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- Activity description for activities not provided in packet
- Pumpkin Emotion Creation (shape identification + emotion)
- 5 Little Pumpkins Counting (early counting skills)
- Monster Size Sorting (size sorting skills)
- Build A Big Green Monster (shape recognition)
- Flying Bat Tracing (tracing skills)
- Pumpkin Cycle Do-A-Dot (color recognition + fine motor)
- Candy Corn Counting (1-10 counting skills)