Are you stuck on what to do at home with your toddler this school year? With many schools still closed, my weekly letter curriculum is designed to give you the structure, ideas, and tools to intentionally teach your little one at home!
Once you download this FREE resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum themed off the letter A is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Begins to notice people and animals
- Develops fine motor skills
- Begins to explore and experiment
- Begins to understand feelings
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- A list of activity ideas with a description for activities not included within the packet.
- "The Apple is Happy" Coloring Page
- Alligator Counting Activity
- Ants Go Marching Letter Aa Practice Activity
- Cut the Apple Pie Scissor Practice
- Airplane Size Sorting Activity