Are you stuck on what to do at home with your toddler this school year? With many schools still closed, my weekly letter curriculum is designed to give you the structure, ideas, and tools to intentionally teach your little one at home!
Once you purchase this resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum themed off the letter D is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Develops fine motor skills
- Begins to explore and experiment
- Recognizes basic colors
- Recognizes basic shapes
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- A list of activity ideas with a description for activities not included within the packet.
- Drive the Dumper to the Digger (tracing lines)
- Color + Count the Dinos (counting and color recognition)
- Do-A-Dot the Dd (letter recognition)
- Masterpiece Frame (creativity)
- Sprinkle the Donut (letter recognition)
- Make the Dragon a Taco (fine motor skills)
Letter D Books:
- Digger, Dozzer, Dumper
- The Diggers
- How Do Dinosaurs Love Their Dogs?
- If You Give a Dog a Donut
- The Dot
- Dragons Love Tacos
Other Products You Might Like: