Are you stuck on what to do at home with your toddler this school year? With many schools still closed, my weekly letter curriculum is designed to give you the structure, ideas, and tools to intentionally teach your little one at home!
Once you purchase this resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum themed off the letter E is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Develops fine motor skills
- Begins to explore and experiment
- Recognizes basic colors
- Recognizes basic shapes
- Tells the difference between the size of objects
- Uses all 5 senses
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- A list of activity ideas with a description for activities not included within the packet.
- Make Elmer Colorful (color practice)
- Wash Away Elmer's Gray (fine motor + color recognition)
- Colorful Elephant Cards (color recognition + sorting)
- Excavator Size Sorting (size recognition)
- Color + Count the Empty Pots (early counting skills)
- Egg Cutting Practice (scissor skills)
- Help Mama Alligator Find Her Egg (tracing skills)
- Dotting the Alphabet (letter recognition)
- Eating the Alphabet Card Matching (letter recognition)
Letter D Books:
- What to Do If an Elephant Stands on your Foot
- Little Excavator
- The Empty Pot
- An Extraordinary Egg
- Eating the Alphabet
Other Products You Might Like: