Are you stuck on what to do at home with your toddler this school year? With many schools still closed, my weekly letter curriculum is designed to give you the structure, ideas, and tools to intentionally teach your little one at home!
Once you purchase this resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum themed off the letter F is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Develops fine motor skills
- Begins to explore and experiment
- Recognizes basic colors
- Tells the difference between the size of objects
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- A list of activity ideas with a description for activities not included within the packet.
- Fish + Tank Letter Match (upper and lower case letter recognition)
- Fire Truck Name Practice (name recognition)
- Fall Leaf Do-a-Dot (letter recognition)
- Fall Leaf Size Sorting (size recognition)
- On the Farm Puppet Play (open-ended play)
- How Many on the Farm? (early counting skills)
- Fire Hydrant to Fire Tracing (tracing skills)
- Letter Ff Tracing Practice (letter recognition/formation)
- Help the Fire Fighters Coloring Page (letter recognition)
Letter F Books:
- Fish is Fish
- Firefighter Frank
- The Little Fire Truck
- Mouse's First Fall
- On the Farm
- This is the Farmer
- Firefighter Duckies!
- My Mom is a Firefighter
Other Products You Might Like: