Are you stuck on what to do at home with your toddler this school year? With many schools still closed, my weekly letter curriculum is designed to give you the structure, ideas, and tools to intentionally teach your little one at home!
Once you purchase this resource, all you need to do is print and begin implementing within your home immediately!
This resource is specifically designed for the little learner in mind (2-3 year-olds). This week of curriculum themed off the letter G is built based on the early learning standards for 2-3 year olds.
The activities address the following early learning standards:
- Understands language and sound
- Begins to understand numbers
- Develops fine motor skills
- Begins to explore and experiment
- Recognizes basic shapes
- Identifies emotions
What Is Included:
- A one-week calendar with book suggestions and activities for each day of the week, along with the standards addressed.
- A list of activity ideas with a description for activities not included within the packet.
- Giraffe Spot Counting (early counting skills)
- Garden Name Sensory Bin (name recognition)
- Garbage Pick Up Do-a-Dot (letter recognition)
- Garbage Bin + Truck Shape Match (shape recognition)
- Ghosts in the House Counting (early counting skills)
- Friendly/Spooky Ghost Coloring (emotion)
- Letter Gg Tracing Practice (letter recognition/formation)
- Make Grumpy Goat Happy Line Tracing (tracing skills)
Letter G Books:
- Giraffes Can't Dance
- How Groundhogs Garden Grew
- We are the Gardeners
- Buster the Little Garbage Truck
- The Wheels on the Garbage Truck
- Ghosts in the House
- Grumpy Goat
- G is for Goat
Other Products You Might Like: