Are you ready for the eclipse? No glasses are necessary for my eclipse graphic organizers. :)
3 graphics organizers are provided in both PDF for printing and Google Slides for online work. The graphic organizers are not grade-specific.
7 online links are provided to get the eclipse research started. You can use these to read to or explain the eclipse to younger students. Older students can use these links as springboards to find their own sources --- maybe even use them as sources for a paper.
Copy and paste one or more links into Google Classroom discussions to create a current event discussion in your online classroom.
Use the Google slides if you want students to complete a cool online assignment. Or, use the online graphics organizers for collaborating in small groups to complete the eclipse facts.
You can spread out these activities over two or more days. Students can do some research before the eclipse and talk about what will happen. Then, they can complete the graphic organizers after the eclipse (for reflection and review).
PDF is not editable. Google Slides and Google Doc are the editable parts of this product.
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).