Help, I need a collection of simple, quick, fantastic games that my students will love! I don’t have a P.E. degree. For the classroom teacher if you’re like me, you don’t have a lot of time to prep for PE. We’re busy doing other things, but we want to provide P.E. for our students. This is a collection of games I regularly do with my own students. Many of the games require nothing but equipment you already have in your classroom and school. Some of the games require an inexpensive investment in equipment that will provide multiple years of PE game enjoyment. My own students beg for P.E., and I dangle it as a carrot in front of them and you can too!
In this book you will find:
• A few, good warm up activities
• Kickball games which are very simple to teach and fun
• Steal the Bacon games which your students will beg to play
• Bean bag games they’ll love
• Tag type games for a blast
• Dodge Ball games that will have them eating out of your hand to do
• Materials needed if any for each game
• Instructions and a couple of hand drawn diagrams
These are games which I have played over the years. They’re my main staples of “go to” games for P.E. The vast majority are very exciting games that the students just love! They’ll do whatever they have to do, to meet all my classroom requirements so they can get to P.E. I hope you and your students enjoy them as much as I and my students have! Get ready to have a lot of fun!