PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
My students have always struggled with counting coins-- It's a tricky skill! The touch money strategy makes counting coins concrete and visual. My students have excelled at counting coins with this packet! I am able to quickly fade the touch points and they are counting real coins in no time!
I like to bind these worksheets and create a packet for my students. I teach a mini lesson and we work through a worksheet a day. I also like to print off the packet and store the sheets in a binder. I then put an individual sheet in a page protector sleeve and students use a dry erase marker to complete it. You can also use the worksheets for assessment purposes. I use the counting coins without touch points to collect some quick baseline data for counting coins.
- 2 cover sheets if you choose to bind
- 8 different Anchor charts to meet your students where they are at
- count by 5’s practice worksheets (scaffolded) (7 pgs)
- counting on by 1’s practice worksheets (6 pgs)
- writing touch point practice worksheets (6 pgs)
- counting pennies/nickels/pennies and nickels/dimes/pennies, nickels, and dimes/quarters (6 pgs)
- field of three coins with touch point visuals (5 pgs)
- mixed field of coins with touch point visuals (15 pgs)
- mixed field of coins w/o touch point visuals (15 pgs)
- Answer Key!
⭐️Get everything you need to teach counting coins using touch money and Save 20% with the Touch Money Bundle.⭐️
Check out these related products in my store!
☀️Check out more resources at Learning Made Light!☀️