“Touch Someone Who…” is a fun, heart-lifting, and smile-making activity that my students have always REALLY enjoyed. This activity provides students with opportunities to share positive and uplifting comments with their classmates that they may never have had the courage (or even thought) to say aloud. “Touch Somoene Who…” fits perfectly in a 30-45 minute class period and can be used easily with students from 4th grade through adults. The last time I did this activity a number of my students came up to me afterwards with huge smiles on their faces and personally thanked me for giving them the chance to do this activity. I hope your students have as positive an experience as mine did!
Your digital download includes:
- Full “lesson plan” rundown (complete with word-for-word instructions to say and everything to do before and during this activity to make this as smooth and positive an experience for both you and your students)
- 40 statements to read aloud during the activity with 33 extra statements if you would like to swap any out
- Follow-up processing questions to help your students share their thoughts and feelings at the conclusion of the activity
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.