It's the perfect time to learn about the Five Senses. This unit features a card deck with beautiful photographs of children seeing, tasting, smelling, hearing, and touching their way through the world.
This forty two-page Sensory Theme is about exploring with all five senses but it focuses on the sense of TOUCH.
* Poster/Card Deck
* Sensory Suitcase: A game of five senses.
* Apple Picking Game: No peeking!
* A Poem: What Did You Touch Today?
* My Touchy Feely Book: Eight pages of cool things
to touch from a picket fence to a sandy beach––a classroom book or a book to share with the family.
* Four pages of ideas and printables
GAMES and ACTIVITIES
* Three fun games including Sensory Sorting with five pages of printables
* A Sensory Sorting Graph
* Finger Frolic
* Sensory Stations including recipes
* Dig In
* A Touching Experiment
* Don't Touch Printable
Certificate for completing the Touchy Feely Thematic Unit
*** Click on "download a preview" to view some of the pages included in this unit. ***
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!
Remember, you earn TpT credits toward buying new
products when you leave a comment.
Please follow me!
Edna Wallace: Lickety Split Lessons and Stuff