This game is a great way to practice Halloween vocabulary and cardinal direction / left & right / prepositions of place.
- Print and laminate answer grid (pg. 1)
- Print, copy and laminate game grid (pg. 2) - multiple copies if you would like to play in groups
- Print, cut and laminate image cards (pg. 3) - one set for each player
- Player A gives directional instructions about where to place the images on their grid
(Eg. “Le feu follet est au dessus des bonbons”) using images in purple border as starting reference
- Other player(s) place their images according to instructions given by player A
- Can be used to practice cardinal directions (N, E, S, O) - (Eg. “Le feu follet est au nord des bonbons”)
- Can also be used as BINGO board & cards (pg.4)
- Image cards can be used for BANG! game, matching games or other vocabulary study activities
ACCOMMODATIONS / EXTENSIONS:
- Player A uses the answer grid, or creates his/her own answer grid using image cards
- Label grid with letters and numbers for coordinate practice (Eg. “L’araignée est à A3”) (gr. 2)
- Instead of naming the item, player A gives a clue (Eg. “La femme avec un grand chapeau est au nord/au dessus des triangles jaune, orange et blanc”)
Merci for visiting: Allons-y!