Tower Bridge Complete Unit for Early Learners - World Landmarks
Also included in
- Your students will love completing this World Landmarks Bundle! This bundle has 19 world landmarks complete units!Each mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. This mini book bundle lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can colorPrice $36.00Original Price $57.00Save $21.00
Your early learners will love this complete world landmark unit! This is the perfect way to learn all about the Tower Bridge! Learn about both England and the Tower Bridge with this complete unit!
A perfect resource for your study on world landmarks!
This complete unit includes a 10 page mini book, a half page full color photo for your bulletin board, a full page color photo for the bulletin board, a fact sheet in B/W, a fact sheet in color, and a 6 page lapbook! 20 pages total for this unit!
This complete unit on a world landmark includes information such as country location, date built, who built it, why it was built, who it was built for, material of landmark, real life pictures, foods of that country, language of that country, map, flag, and much more!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Welcome to the "Landmark" Cover
- Flag Flap
- Map Flap
- Landmark: What is it?
- Information Fact Flaps
- History Timeline with a Cut out Activity
- Food Pocket
- Language Diagram
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Want to try out a lapbook for free to see what it is like?
Check out this FREE USA Lapbook!
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
- How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletter HERE
- How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
- How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
- How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one place CLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC