This bundle includes several activities that I used for review of toy and childhood vocabulary as well as the imperfect tense. This works with the same unit in Realidades 2. The vocabulary list my district uses has additional vocabulary so editing may be needed.
Note: The design of all these activities is my own. The questions are my own. The ideas are a combination of mine and others.
- A reading activity with an online toy flyer. Students read about different children and then must find a toy to match their likes. No answer key is included for this because answers may vary.
- A listening activity using Edpuzzle. There are two sections, the first looks at different words used in Spain for the toys on their vocabulary list and the second asks them to make a comparison between Kings Day and Christmas. Answer key is included.
- Stinky Feet to review imperfect. There is a little bit of prep with this because you need to make post its with points on them. Answer key is included.
- Rápido, rápido. This game has students race to see how many words they can define or verbs they can conjugate in a specific period of time. I use egg timers. There are 5 games total. Answer key included.
- Tres siguiente. A vocabulary game like tic-tac-toe, but that have to see how many times they can get three in a row without clearing the board.
- Roll a sentence. Students have four categories: toy, verb, place, and expression and they must work as a group to create unique sentences with the vocab and the imperfect.
- Mi juguete favorito. A planning sheet to complete about their favorite childhood toy. This will eventually be recorded as a Flip Grid after some practice.