A lot of people ask how to make a banner for their store. Here is the template in powerpoint ready to use.
Here is what you do:
1) Save the blank template to your computer. That way you always have it to make new banners as you wish.
2) Open the banner and rename it something like 'banner1'.
3) Decorate your banner! You can change the background color, add text and do whatever you like. To get ideas take a look at banners at other TpT stores. There are some really nice ideas out there!
4) When you're done save your banner again, but this time as a jpeg file. The jpeg file will be placed in your pictures. (For some computers, you have to tell it to place it in your pictures file)
5) Log into TpT and go to your dashboard.
6) Click on marketing.
7) Click choose file to upload your banner. Remember to find the jpeg of your banner.
8) Below it choose one of your products to link your banner to. Some people choose a free product while others choose their most expensive one. It's up to you. (You cannot link to a blog or outside webpage).
9) Click save changes. Go to your store and your banner will be there.
Enjoy your new banner!
Here's more to help my fellow sellers!
Making an 8x8 Product Cover Video Tutorial
How to Make a long Pinterest Pin Video Tutorial
Side Column Banner Template and Directions
Blog Banner Template