A lot of people ask how to make a side column banner for their store. Here is the template in powerpoint ready to use.
Here is what you do:
1) Save the blank template to your computer. That way you always have it to make new side column banners as you wish.
2) Open the side column banner and rename it something like 'sidecolumnbanner1'.
3) Decorate your side column banner! You can change the background color, add text and do whatever you like. To get ideas take a look at side column banners at other TpT stores. There are some really nice ideas out there!
4) When you're done save your side column banner again, but this time as a jpeg file. The jpeg file will be placed in your pictures. (For some computers, you have to tell it to place it in your pictures file)
5) Log into TpT and click on 'My TpT' in the right hand corner.
6) Scroll down and under 'Marketing and Promotion' click on 'Customize your store'.
7) Under 'Store Page Column Banner' click browse and find your side column banner. Remember to find the jpeg of your side column banner.
8) Below it choose one of your products to link your side column banner to. Some people choose a free product while others choose their most expensive one. It's up to you. (You cannot link to a blog or outside webpage).
9) Click save changes. Go to your store and the side column banner will be there waiting!
Enjoy your new side column banner!
Here's more to help my fellow sellers!
Making an 8x8 Product Cover Video Tutorial
How to Make a long Pinterest Pin Video Tutorial
Blog Banner Template
Store Banner Template and Directions