Spanish word study for syllables with consonant blends. You will have the following for teaching "trabadas" in Spanish. 221 pages worth of consonant blend Spanish material, or 12 weeks worth of phonics intervention material.
* Teacher pacing chart for teaching vowels, consonants and syllables in Spanish
* Student ABC and Syllable Charts for writing
* Phonemic Awareness activities
* Word flashcards
* Consonant blend syllable flashcards
* Phonics Handwriting Sheets
* Center word work rainbow race
* Notebook word sorts in color and black line master
* Board Game to practice writing the words from the week
* Puzzle game for building words from syllables
* Word wall posters for all of the consonant blends in Spanish
This product can be used in Dual Language classrooms as an intervention, or in Bilingual classrooms as a phonics resource in Spanish. I recommend teaching direct syllables in Spanish first before teaching consonant blends in Spanish. You can purchase all of the direct syllables from my store, "¡Silabas fantásticas!".
Like my page on facebook for more updates!
Cindy's Bilingual Box