Incorporate fine motor and handwriting skills into phonemic awareness activities and articulation drill using these full color task cards. This set includes a total of 104 task cards
targeting initial, medial and final /p,b/
sounds making phonemic awareness activities or speech therapy targeting these sounds fun and interactive!
Developmental Speech Sounds Included are
24 Initial /p/
24 Initial /b/
24 final /p/
16 final /b/
8 medial /p/
8 medial /b/
Laminate before use or open this file on the Smart Board.
Students will trace the target sound using a dry erase or wet erase marker before saying the word that contains the sound they are working on in speech therapy.
This activity correlates well with common core and state standards such as TEKS for PreKindergarten and Kindergarten.
Buy ALL Early Developing Sounds in one Discounted Bundle:
• Trace And Say: Early Sounds Articulation BUNDLE
Trace and Say Busy Books:
• Trace and Say Busy Book: Categories
• Trace and Say Busy Book: Initial Consonant Sounds
More Trace and Say Task Cards:
• Trace and Say: Articulation F and V
• Trace and Say: Articulation K and G
• Trace and Say: Articulation M and N
• Trace and Say: Articulation P and B
• Trace and Say: Articulation T and D
• Trace and Say: H Sound Freebie
• Trace and Say: Initial Consonant Sounds
• Trace and Say: Stopping Strident Sounds
• Trace and Say: Basic Concepts