Incorporate fine motor and handwriting skills into phonemic awareness activities and articulation drill using these full color task cards. This set includes a total of 176 task cards
targeting initial consonant and blending sounds making phonemic awareness activities or speech therapy targeting the initial sound deletion or distortion fun and interactive!
Developmental Speech Sounds Included are:
/k/ and /g/
/f/ and /v/
/p/, /b/, and /m/
/t/, /d/, /n/
/l/, /r/, /w/, /y/
/s/ and /z/
/h/, /dj/, /ch/, /sh/
There are 8 cards total for each sound with the exception of /k/ which I added four additional cards that start with the "Hard C" sound.
Laminate before use or open this file on the Smart Board.
Students will trace the target sound using a dry erase or wet erase marker before saying the word that contains the sound they are working on in speech therapy.
This activity correlates well with common core and state standards such as TEKS for PreKindergarten and Kindergarten.
For more Trace and Say activities to use in speech therapy, click on the links below:
• Trace And Say: Early Sounds Articulation BUNDLE
• Trace and Say Busy Book: Initial Consonant Sounds
• Trace and Say Flip Books for Articulation: Bundle
• Trace and Say Flip Books: F and V Sounds
• Trace and Say Flip Books: K and G Sounds
• Trace and Say Flip Books: L and L Blend Sounds
• Trace and Say Flip Books: P and B Sounds
• Trace and Say Flip Books: S and S Blend Sounds
• Trace and Say: Articulation F and V
• Trace and Say: Articulation K and G
• Trace and Say: Articulation M and N
• Trace and Say: Articulation P and B
• Trace and Say: Articulation T and D
• Trace and Say: Stopping Strident Sounds