Trace the Words Cards K-1 is an assortment of laminated cards or personal mini-book for writing and review. It is the perfect addition to a literacy center and a great tool for intervention tutoring and learning to read and spell. Using this package is great way discover whether the cards are helpful for your students.
The words in this package are included in both color and grayscale: plane, planes, knight, knights, bike, bikes, cube, cubes, cake, wave, flame, gate, dog, frog, hen, log, sock, sun, top, tent.
1. Print the color or grayscale pages on paper or card stock.
2. Cut the cards apart, and laminate.
3. Find a dry erase pen
4. Introduce the activity to your students.
5. Wipe off the markings with a tiny bit of water. (Students can learn to wipe.)
6. The cards are ready for the next student.
7. You may want to print the pages (grayscale or color) on paper for students to make their own personal mini-book for review. (attach with staples, book rings or comb binding)
Click here for more Tracing Cards
You may be interested in an spring themed assortment of words to trace.
Or CVC Words for Tracing and Wipe-Off.
My email: GrammaElliottCreations@gmail.com