NEW! Blank, Semi-Blank, and Traceable Calendars. NO PREP worksheets, print and use!
• Number Sense & Counting Fluency
• Patterning Concepts
• Number/Letter Formation
• 4 versions let you scaffold & differentiate learning.
• Calendar Skills
• Fun, Seasonal Illustrations
• Circles show beginning pencil placement.
• August 2018 to July 2019
• 48 Calendar Pages!
4 Differentiated Versions for Varied Abilities:
• ALL numbers are traceable
• Boxes for #2-20 are blank
• Only #1 and last day are traceable
• Blank-NO traceable grid numbers
Tips for Teacher:
• Use for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade.
• Use every month to increase number fluency and calendar knowledge.
• Instructions on each page help guide teaching.
• “Circle Starts” show where to begin each letter or number.
• After using pencils, change things up – let kids use highlighters!
• Early finishers can...
1. color to complete math pattern
2. color boxes for special dates or holidays
3. turn calendar over and continue writing numbers to 100!
4. “rainbow write” numbers again with a different highlighter color
5. “read” all calendar parts with a friend
Comments are Golden!
I cherish your feedback. If you purchase this product, I welcome and appreciate your comments. If you see an error, have tips for improvement, or are not entirely satisfied, please contact me prior to leaving a comment so that I may have the chance to make a correction. Thank you so much!
Freebies, Discounts, and New Items!
To receive information on free, discounted, or new items, be sure to follow Joy Sussex on Teachers Pay Teachers… https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Joy-Sussex
The illustrations used in this product were created by me. While I sincerely hope that you and your students love them, please do not separate them from these files and use them for another purpose.
With purchase, you have unlimited copies for you and your students. However, please do not distribute digital files, paper copies, or graphics to friends or colleagues. Thank you.