Help your students form letters and numbers properly! Varied font textures and sizes keep students engaged while helping develop proper muscle memory. Handwriting can be fun!
This 124-page product includes handwriting practice for upper case, lower case, and numbers. I have included a page with varied fonts per letter and number as well as a full-page sheet for each letter (the latter is designed for large muscle memory work and for large group modeling).
Ideas on how to use:
• Staple or 3-hole punch and put in binder for each student.
• Laminate and use white board markers or white board crayons.
• Vary writing utensils (crayons, colored pencils, small markers).
• Use large (full-page size) letters to model correct letter formation to the class.
• When teaching proper letter formation, don’t just use worksheets. Alternate worksheets with sensory activities!
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
•Teaching Handwriting to PreK and K Guide
•Fine Motor Printables – Ocean Animals
They make handwriting practice fun
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies!
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE
KG The Last Time
KG Broken Vessels Sketch