Tracker is a Virtual Job Shadowing Program for elementary students. It is designed to promote personalized student awareness about careers in the community in a fun, interactive and exciting way. Students enjoy being personally involved in their career awareness learning experience.
Tracker is a stuffed animal that loves to go on field trips and learn about different careers! Each week Tracker goes home with a different student on a field trip to their parents' work and learns about the various jobs in the community. He is interested in the many things they do and what subjects he will need to study in order to perform these jobs. When Tracker returns from his field trip, the student presents a report with a poster including pictures of all the things Tracker did and learned.
This program can easily be implemented into just one classroom or school-wide. Templates are included to personalize to your school using your school mascot.
In this package, you will receive:
• An overview with directions to create your own school-wide Career Awareness program
• Student Introduction to Tracker Power Point
• Pre-made Tracker Field Trip Permission Form
• Template for Field Trip Permission Form (to personalize for your school)
• Pre-made Instructions to go home with Tracker
• Template for Instructions to go Home (to personalize for your school)
• Pre-made Job Shadowing Report Form
• Template for Job Shadowing Report (to personalize for your school)
• Pre-made Tracking Tracker Form
• Template for Tracking Tracker (to personalize for your school)
Presented by Creative Counseling Resources and The Creative Counselor Blog.