Fourth Grade Common Core ELA Standards tracking sheets include a detailed version and an abbreviated version The detailed version includes exact wording for every domain, cluster, and standard and exists in 4 versions. The 2 editable versions have sheets that allow you to track individual students based on a variety of assessments and also allow you to track groups of students where each student can be listed on the same pages. The 2 pdf versions allow the same tracking and exist for the teacher who chooses not to edit. The abbreviated version of the tracking sheets still includes all domain, clusters, and objectives, but words have been shortened so that all can be copied on the front and back on one page and have one sheet for each student. The abbreviated version also comes in an editable version and a pdf version.
Please note that on the editable version, these sheets were created using Microsoft Excel version 2007. Other versions of this program might change the printing margins, so if a teacher chooses to edit the sheets, be sure to fix the margins.
These tracking sheets are specifically for the 4th grade ELA Common Core Standards but can be created for other grade levels. See contact information below.
Other Common Core ELA Tracking Sheets exist for:
6th Grade Common Core ELA Tracking Sheets
Current tracking sheets exist for math in each of the following:
1st Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
2nd Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
3rd Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
4th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
5th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
6th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
7th Grade Common Core Math Tracking Sheets
The files are located in a zipped folder and will have to be extracted. Please email me if you have issues extracting the files.
A teacher can choose which tracking sheets will best fit their needs. The tracking sheets include:
1) A Common Core tracking sheet with specified domains, clusters, and standards tracked for an individual student based on specific assessments and/or grading periods over time. (10 pages)
2) A Common Core tracking sheet with specified domains, clusters, and standards tracked for specific student groups based on individual students listed in each group (10 pages)
3) A Common Core tracking sheet with domains, clusters, and standards that have been shortened as needed to describe enough for the user to understand which domain, cluster, or standard is being referenced. The domains, clusters, and standards are NOT written out entirely. This sheet can be copied front to back on one page.
If you are needing this type of resources for other grade levels, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to offer it to you at the price listed on the day that you email.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Want to receive free technology tips for the classroom and get FREEBIES not offered in my store?:
• Click on this link and follow my blog Teaching To Make A Difference. Voila! You will now receive customized updates about my blog. ☺
Copyright © 2013 Shari.Beck. All rights are reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the purchaser only and cannot be copied for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).