This is an extension booklet full of higher-order thinking skills.
It was designed for Year 9 Geography in Australia but can be used for any curriculum / year level that teaches this topic.
The activities focus on:
- Using subject-specific language and concepts
- Finding patterns
- Unsolved mysteries
- Exploring the ethical dimension
- Creating infographics
- Learning about the history of an issue
- Considering both the human and physical geography of an issue
- Thinking about different perspectives on an issue