Also included in
- One and DONE! This Middle School STEM Career Exploration Activities Mega Bundle spans a year's worth of fun, prep-free STEM career exploration activities ideal for students grades 6 to 10.Careers in science, technology, engineering, and math are lucrative and in high demand. Give your students the$403.81$488.94Save $85.13
- Who doesn't love a good webquest?! This bundle includes all items in our very popular STEM career webquest series - animal careers webquest, computer science careers webquest, engineering careers webquest, and more! Each webquest includes access to premium STEM career exploration resources including$102.68$128.35Save $25.67
Today's trade industry is rapidly evolving, offering lucrative jobs across all education levels. Expose your students to diverse and good paying careers in skilled trades with this webquest and project featuring interactive online activities to help students 'test drive' a wide array of trades careers!
Students will begin with a Trades Careers Webquest including 16 questions covering topics such as what skilled trades are, career exploration and information gathering (salary, summary of career, required education), and local career connections. Then students apply everything they have learned in an open-ended inquiry based Trades Career Exploration Project designed to help students make personal and community connections. Appropriate for middle and high school students, taking a minimum of 2 hours to complete. Purchase includes:
1. EDITABLE WORD document webquest and project description
2. googledoc version of the webquest and project description
3. access to premium online trades career exploration resources, each with virtual job shadow youtube video, career information sheet in English and Spanish, and fun career focused activity. Use the link on page 1&2 for ALL trades careers as you wish throughout the year for ongoing career exploration - extreme lifetime value! Follow me on TpT to be notified when new careers are added.
4. complete answer key/example answers
5. rubric for project grading
Students can use this resource independently - a helpful distance learning activity for STEM career exploration.
You might also like...
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!