Traffic Safety Songs and Rhymes
What educators are saying
Pedestrian safety, traffic lights, traffic signs...explore traffic and road safety with these fun songs (sung to familiar tunes) and original rhymes. Great to use during circle time or music class. Perfect for Poetry Journals, too! These songs and rhymes add plenty of get-up and go to your life skills and safety studies!
- 22 songs and rhymes in color and black and white + 2 BONUSES
- 1 pocket chart rebus poem
- 16 safety posters in color and black and white
- 5 no-prep printables
- informational tid-bits to share with your crew (in the Directions)
Sing the songs during circle time and before dismissal to reinforce safety rules! Use the posters for anchor charts, safety booklets, and writing prompts.
This resource is great for:
- at-home learning (hey, parents like to sing, too!)
- shared reading poems tied to your traffic safety theme
- read-alouds (sing-alouds!)
- guided reading
- independent reading (singing!)
- building vocabulary
Perfect for Poetry Binders, too!
Appropriate for use in Daycare, Preschool, Kindergarten, First and Second Grades. and Homeschool.
You might also like:
Community Helpers Songs and Rhymes
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Pop over to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase is a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. When you click it, you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a brief comment for this product. Then you’ll earn TPT credit! ♥
I'd love to have you as a follower! Click on the star at the top of the page to follow me and you'll be the first to know about my latest resources and freebies.
Thanks for shopping!