This resource is a BINGO game for Toddlers and Early Learners. It would also be super helpful for Special Education students who need to learn safety signs in a fun, non-threatening manner.
The following Preschool Readiness skills addressed are addressed:
Matching Two Like Pictures
Interacting Socially with Peers
Responding using Complete Sentences rather than One Word Responses
“Read” Repetitive Text using Sight Words and Pictures
You will be Provided the Following:
* Eight Different Bingo Cards
* Twenty-two "Calling Cards"
* The following street signs and symbols are included: under construction, rock slide, intersection, two way traffic, worker shoveling rocks, traffic circle, walk, orange cone, striped cone, traffic signal ahead, crosswalk, one way arrow pointing right, one way arrow pointing left, stop sign, turn left, no u-turn, yield sign, speed limit 30, Main Street sign, dead end, traffic signal and do not enter sign.
* Directions to Create and Play the Game
* Ideas to Differentiate the Activity to Meet Student’s Special Learning Needs
* Two Additional Games to use Materials in the Packet (Same/Different and Matching Game)
* * Instructions and Materials to Create Two Sentences using Repetitive Text (I see a…… and I see the……) to use with Calling Cards to create a Pocket Chart Activity.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!