Also included in
- Video Lessons for Distance Learning and Google Slides.Get on board learning music concepts using the animated train action VIDEOS in this set of resources. Preschool and Kindergarten as well as your first grade music students will experience lessons on beat, rhythm, fast/slow, high/low, long/short,$45.00$50.00Save $5.00
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
Videos and Music for Distance Learning and Google Apps
Help your Preschool and Kindergarten music students to Get on board the music Beat and Rhythm train! Using these interactive materials you'll be able to teach your preschool and Kindergarten students the steady beat as well as long/short rhythms. Students will love the interactive lessons, visuals, videos, manipulatives and movement activities. Teaching materials include teaching video, action story video, flashcards, teaching presentation, "Engine, Engine No.9" Chant with activities and worksheets. This is a 4 lesson unit of interactive materials. Best for Preschool through 1st grade.
- Trains on the Beat music lesson resource provides all of the teaching materials you will need to teach Beat and Rhythm in music class. The teaching guide includes 4 music lessons with extension activities.
- It also includes a "Train Action Story" Video. Using the video with the recorded story and music helps you teach hands free! You'll be able to move with your students.
Lessons include activities to help students learn concepts through a variety of experiences: Verbal, Visual, Aural, Physical, Logical and Social experiences.
All of the activities can be used in stations/centers.
*Please note that the preview video is lesser quality due to streaming.
- Rhythm: Long/Short
Learning Goals Include:
- Students play the steady beat.
- Say and play a rhythm chant.
- Move like a train.
- Show Long and Short sounds.
- Create long and short patterns.
- Identify Long and Short sounds in a picture or on paper.
- Teacher Guide with Lesson Plans
- Rhythm Chant: “Engine, Engine No. 9”
- Steady Beat
- Rhythm: Short/Long
- Power Point Presentation & PDF
- Video: Action Story Movement Activity Video
- Sheet Music
- Video: "Engine No. 9" Chant Teaching Video
- Train themed Long/Short Train Posters and Cards
- Beat and Rhythm Flash Cards
- Worksheet for Short/Long
- Worksheet for Steady Beat
KINDERGARTEN TRAIN THEMED MUSIC LESSONS:
- This resource is part of the KINDERGARTEN CORE MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE. The Train units are part of the KINDERGARTEN Music Learning Level Resources to help you teach basic music elements.
- Each Train Music Lesson resource provides all the materials needed to teach the music concept.
- Pair this Beat and Rhythm Music Lesson Unit with Train Themed Music and Movement Activities. In the Train Movement Activities resource, you will find more Steady Beat and Rhythm activities.
Music and Movement activities maximize student learning!
KINDERGARTEN MUSIC LESSONS:
If you are a new or returning music teacher, you may want to combine the Kindergarten Level Train Music Lesson and Activities Bundle with Music Class Essentials Resource.
* All Videos and Presentation are Easily uploaded and usable in Google Classroom or other Digital Learning Scenarios. Feel Free to email me with questions. Sandra@singplaycreate.com
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!