Also included in
- Video Lessons for Distance Learning and Google Slides.Get on board learning music concepts using the animated train action VIDEOS in this set of resources. Preschool and Kindergarten as well as your first grade music students will experience lessons on beat, rhythm, fast/slow, high/low, long/short,$45.00$50.00Save $5.00
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly.
Teach FAST/SLOW using the animated video lessons.
Get on board the music train and teach your Preschool and elementary Kindergarten students about Fast and Slow Tempo using this 4 Music Lesson unit of interactive materials. Students will experience Fast/slow through the interactive lessons, visuals, videos, manipulatives and movement activities. Teaching materials include teaching videos, activities, flashcards, teaching presentation, "Engine, Engine No.9" Chant along with worksheets in a 4 lesson unit. This is a Unit of music and movement activities to teach Fast/Slow. There are 4 lessons and extension activities ideas using the materials. Best for Preschool through 1st grade.
Trains Move Fast and Slow music lessons resource provide all of the teaching materials you will need to teach Fast and Slow in music class. The teaching guide includes 4 music lessons with extension activities, worksheets and flashcards.
This resource includes
Both have teaching presentations and VIDEO lessons.
In addition there is an Activity Video: Trains Move Fast and Slow.
Trains Move Fast and Slow Music Lesson, Activities, Worksheets will help your students learn the concept of Fast and Slow.
The Teacher Guide included detailed lesson plans using this presentation and the video lessons. The videos are animated with sound recordings.
Using the videos will give you the opportunity to work with your students hands free.
* All Videos and Presentation are Easily uploaded and usable in Google Classroom or other Digital Learning Scenarios. Feel Free to email me with questions. Sandra@singplaycreate.com
- Tempo: Fast/Slow
- Students play the steady beat.
- Say and play a rhythm chant.
- Move like a train Fast and Slow.
- Show Fast and Slow.
- Sing and Play Fast and Slow.
- Compose Rhythms
- All of the activities can be used in stations/centers.
- Teacher Guide with Lesson Plans
- Music Lesson, Activities, Worksheets
- Rhythm Chant Music Lesson: “Engine, Engine No. 9”
- Beat Chart
- Teaching pages for Tempo: Fast/Slow
- Rhythm Chant & Activity “Trains Go Fast and Slow”
- Power Point Presentation & PDF
- Video: "Engine Engine No 9" Chant Teaching Video
- Video: "Trains Go Fast Trains Go Slow"
- Video: Train Fast/Slow Action Story
- Flashcards: Train themed Fast and Slow Flash Cards
- Worksheets (14) and “My Train Book” coloring, composition and assessment activity.
- Mp3 Audio Files
TRAINS MOVE FAST/SLOW ACTIVITY VIDEO:
Use this video to show FAST/SLOW with:
- Body Percussion,
- Chanting/Singing Voices,
- Playing Instruments
- Connect FAST/SLOW with Body Actions
KINDERGARTEN TRAIN THEMED MUSIC LESSONS:
- This resource is part of the KINDERGARTEN CORE MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE. The Train units are part of the KINDERGARTEN Music Learning Level Resources to help you teach basic music elements.
- Lessons include activities to help students learn concepts through a variety of experiences: Verbal, Visual, Aural, Physical, Logical and Social experiences.
- Each Train Music Lesson resource provides all the materials needed to teach the music concept.
- Pair this Fast/Slow Music Lesson Unit with Train Themed Music and Movement Activities. In the Train Movement Activities resource, you will find more High and Low activities.
Music and Movement activities maximize student learning!
KINDERGARTEN MUSIC LESSONS:
If you are a new or returning music teacher, you may want to combine the Kindergarten Level Train Music Lesson and Activities Bundle with Music Class Essentials Resource.
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
- MUSIC ESSENTIALS: SYMBOLS
- TREBLE CLEF LESSON
- MUSIC DYNAMICS
- MUSIC TEACHER ESSENTIALS BASIC SONGS AND ACTIVITIES
- CHORAL SONGS
- MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES
- MUSIC MONTHLY BUNDLES OF LESSONS, SONGS AND GAMES
- MUSIC PRINTABLES
- MUSIC PROGRAMS AND SCRIPTS
- MUSIC GAME SONGS
- VOCAL EXPLORATIONS IN THEMES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!