Also included in
- Video Lessons for Distance Learning and Google Slides.Get on board learning music concepts using the animated train action VIDEOS in this set of resources. Preschool and Kindergarten as well as your first grade music students will experience lessons on beat, rhythm, fast/slow, high/low, long/short,$45.00$50.00Save $5.00
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
Videos and Music for Distance Learning and Google Apps
Get on board the music train and teach students about High and Low sounds. Preschool and Kindergarten students will love the interactive lessons, visuals, videos, manipulatives and movement activities. Teaching materials include teaching videos, activities, flashcards, teaching presentation, "Engine, Engine No.9" Chant along with worksheets in a 4 lesson unit. All of the activities can be used in stations/centers. Best for Preschool through 1st grade.
* All Videos and Presentation are Easily uploaded and usable in Google Classroom or other Digital Learning Scenarios. Feel Free to email me with questions. Sandra@singplaycreate.com
Trains Move High and Low music lesson resource provides all of the teaching materials you will need to teach High and Low in music class. The teaching guide includes 4 music lessons with extension activities, worksheets and flashcards.
*First Grade Level
The lesson includes opportunities to teach “so-mi” and "so-mi-do". Color coded icons to show notes “G and E and C”. (Teacher can choose the options)
In addition there is an Activity Video: Trains Move High and Low.
- Steady Beat (Review)
- Students play the steady beat.
- Say and play a rhythm chant.
- Move like a train High and Low.
- Show High and Low.
- Sing and Play High and Low
- Compose High and Low Melodies
- Teacher Guide and Lesson Plans (4 Lessons)
- Rhythm Chant and Song: “Engine, Engine No. 9”*
- Steady Beat
- Pitch: High/Low
- Train chant and song: “Trains Move High and Low”*
- Power Point Presentation & PDF
- Chant Teaching Videos
- High and Low activity video
- Train themed Beat and Rhythm Flash Cards
- Color Coded Trains for so and mi.
- *Songs have color-coded, solfege and note name sheet music.
TRAINS MOVE HIGH LOW ACTIVITY VIDEO:
- Use this video to show high low with:
- Body Percussion,
- Singing Voices,
- Playing Instruments
- Connect High and Low With Body Actions
- Use the color note teaching pages to help students connect high and low using body actions.
KINDERGARTEN TRAIN THEMED MUSIC LESSONS:
- This resource is part of the KINDERGARTEN CORE MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE. The Train units are part of the KINDERGARTEN Music Learning Level Resources to help you teach basic music elements.
- Lessons include activities to help students learn concepts through a variety of experiences: Verbal, Visual, Aural, Physical, Logical and Social experiences.
- Each Train Music Lesson resource provides all the materials needed to teach the music concept.
- Pair this High/Low Music Lesson Unit with Train Themed Music and Movement Activities. In the Train Movement Activities resource, you will find more High and Low activities.
Music and Movement activities maximize student learning!
KINDERGARTEN MUSIC LESSONS:
If you are a new or returning music teacher, you may want to combine the Kindergarten Level Train Music Lesson and Activities Bundle with MUSIC TEACHER ESSENTIALS BASIC SONGS AND ACTIVITIES.
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
- MUSIC ESSENTIALS: SYMBOLS
- TREBLE CLEF LESSON
- MUSIC DYNAMICS
- MUSIC TEACHER ESSENTIALS BASIC SONGS AND ACTIVITIES
- CHORAL SONGS
- MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES
- MUSIC MONTHLY BUNDLES OF LESSONS, SONGS AND GAMES
- MUSIC PRINTABLES
- MUSIC PROGRAMS AND SCRIPTS
- MUSIC GAME SONGS
- VOCAL EXPLORATIONS IN THEMES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!