Also included in
- The Transform Your Body Exercise Program Series is part of The ReversAge Plan. Split into three month-long phases, each program builds on the previous plan. This program is designed to accelerate body fat loss, improve health, and restore youthful energy! Program Focus: In just 3 months, you wi$24.00$44.97Save $20.97
This four week exercise plan offered by REVERSAGE HEALTH AND FITNESS is designed to build on the Transform Your Body (Phase 2) Program. In the final four weeks of the Transform Your Body Program, you will dynamically challenge your core and accelerate body composition changes using full body, synergistic functional resistance circuits and high intensity anaerobic interval training (HIIT). You will work your entire body using functional movement patterns while keeping levels of youth enhancing human growth hormone (HGH) high and your metabolic engine burning. Whether it's climbing stairs at the office, cleaning house, or just playing catch with the kids, this phase is designed to help you perform with youthful vigor.
This Program is ideal for individuals that:
- Are apparently healthy and have no physical limitations or have permission from your medical provider
- Are able to participate in continuous cardiovascular exercise for at least
- 30 minutes with brief periods of near maximal effort
- Wish to transform their body and improve the ease of daily living
Program Length: Perform this program for four (4) weeks.
Total workout time: 30-40 minutes, 4-6 x's/week if cardiovascular component is completed on separate days or 60 minutes 2-3 x's/wk if all components are completed during each workout.
Sample 4-6 day/week Program Schedule:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Foam Roll, Cardiovascular Performance,Static Stretch
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: Dynamic warm-up, Functional Strength Circuit, Static Stretch
- Sunday: Optional cardiovascular performance session
Equipment Needed: Foam or hand roller, safe place to walk or jog or a cardiovascular machine, exercise mat, and access to weight machines, dumbbells or resistance bands.
*This program does not claim to prevent or treat any specific disease or condition. You should always seek clearance from your medical provider before beginning any exercise program.