Also included in
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this digital Bundle will supplement your classes, and engage and challenge your students. Since curricula differ between schools and districts I have listed the topics below in alphabetical order to make it easier for you to compare to your Unit 1$49.75$66.25Save $16.50
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this NO PREP, Paperless, Digital 1st Semester Bundle of over 60 Activities and Assessments will supplement your classes, engage and challenge your students and are perfect for Distance Learners or the traditional classroom. Click on the links abov$199.00$274.25Save $75.25
- This First Semester Digital Bundle of Algebra 2 Activities with Google® Slides, is Paperless and No Prep for you and will be engaging, fun learning for your students. This bundle of activities works well with and supplements every Algebra 2 Curriculum and is perfect for Distance Learning as well as$109.50$143.20Save $33.70
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this NO PREP, Paperless, Digital Mega Bundle of over 120 Activities and Assessments will supplement your classes, engage and challenge your students for the entire year and are perfect for Distance Learners. Click on the links above to see full$299.75$439.45Save $139.70
- This PreCalculus Unit 1, Functions and Graphs, Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your PreCalculus lessons and engage your students and give them th$79.75$110.75Save $31.00
- This Mega Bundle of 66 Interactive Algebra 2 Activities with Google® Slides, is Paperless and No Prep for you and will be engaging, fun learning for your students. This works well with and supplements almost every Algebra 2 Curriculum and is perfect for Distance Learning as well as in the tradition$177.50$250.34Save $72.84
- With so many teachers teaching both Algebra 2 and PreCalculus I have combined both the Algebra 2 Digital Mega bundles and the PreCalculus Digital Mega bundles into one combination Mega bundle with no overlapping resources. This will make it easier for you to get the exact digital activity you need w$347.50$547.59Save $200.09
In this rigorous, engaging, and paperless NO PREP activity on graphical transformations of functions, your students will identify the type of function, its graph, and the transformations which have been applied to its parent function. This activity is also designed to be used with blended classes as a printable PDF version is included.
There are including Linear, Absolute Value, Quadratic, Cubic, Radical, Rational, Exponential, and Logarithmic. For each function there is a choice of four similar graphs. Transformations include Left and Right Translations, Up and Down Translations, Vertical and Horizontal Stretch, Vertical and Horizontal Compression, and Reflections across x-Axis and y-Axis. Students identify, analyze, then drag the answers onto the organizer.
Included in your pdf download:
- PDF with links to the product. You do not need to grant TpT access to your Google™ Drive or your school's Google Drive to use this product.
- Detailed illustrated instructions on accessing and sharing this resource with your students for classes with and without Google™ Classroom
- Detailed illustrated instructions for your students
- Answer keys
- Printable version for blended or in-class students
Note: You and your students must have access to the internet and have individual FREE Google Drive Accounts to use this resource, but do not need to be using Google™ Classroom to use this product.
You may also like:
⇒ Click here to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2017-2020 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form, with the exception of posting the printable pages to a private student password-secured learning management system such as Google Classroom™ for use only by your students. Please respect my hard work and do not share.