This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Determine or Identify 4 Translations, given both Original & Image figures
2) Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates of Original figure Vertices
3) Synthesize Translation verbal/sentence commands
4) Convert & Draw their Translation verbal commands into symbolic commands
5) Convert Translation verbal & symbolic commands into an Arithmetic command (e.g. ‘3 units Left & 5 units Up’ becomes ‘x – 3 & y + 5’)
6) Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates for Image figure Vertices
7) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
8) Be trained to identify Translations methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Transformation Transformations Properties of Transformations Coordinate Plane Translation Translations Properties of Translations Image Back-translating Translating Reflection Reflections Properties of Reflections Reflecting Reflecting across Horizontal y = 0 x-axis Vertical x = 0 y-axis Diagonal y = x Line of Reflection Rotation Rotations Properties of Rotations Rotating about Origin 90 180 degree rotations Determining Rotation Dilation Dilations Dilating Enlargement Enlargements Reduction Reductions Scale Factor Scale Factors Original Coordinates New Coordinates Image Coordinates Graphing Dilations Plotting Dilations Dilations and Area Dilation Trends Dilation and Percent Change Dilation Word Problems