This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
1) Determine or Identify the Properties or Results of 12 Reflections, given the Original & Image figures
2) Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates of Original figure Vertices
3) Count and write the number of Grid Units from Original figure to Line of Reflection
4) Count and write the number of Grid Units from Line of Reflection to Image figure
5) Label, Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates for Image Vertices
6) Fill in a Table with 60 Responses describing the Line or Reflection (Horizontal, Diagonal etc.); its effect on Lateral and Vertical position; and whether it Changes or Switches and/or Reverses signs of x & y
7) Fill in a 2nd Table with 48 Responses describing the Orientation (Clockwise/Right, Counterclockwise/Left) of the Original figures and Image figures
8) Answer 50 Fill-in-the-Blank and Mutliple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
9) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
10) Be trained to understand the Properties/results of Reflections methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Transformation Transformations Properties of Transformations Coordinate Plane Translation Translations Properties of Translations Image Back-translating Translating Reflection Reflections Properties of Reflections Reflecting Reflecting across Horizontal y = 0 x-axis Vertical x = 0 y-axis Diagonal y = x Line of Reflection Rotation Rotations Properties of Rotations Rotating about Origin 90 180 degree rotations Determining Rotation Dilation Dilations Dilating Enlargement Enlargements Reduction Reductions Scale Factor Scale Factors Original Coordinates New Coordinates Image Coordinates Graphing Dilations Plotting Dilations Dilations and Area Dilation Trends Dilation and Percent Change Dilation Word Problems Translate Reflect Rotate Dilate