This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Determine or Identify 8 Lines of Reflection, given both Original & Image figures
2) Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates of Original figure Vertices
3) Synthesize Reflection verbal/sentence commands
4) Count and write the number of Grid Units from Original figure to Line of Reflection
5) Count and write the number of Grid Units from Line of Reflection to Image figure
6) Label, Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates for Image figure Vertices
7) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
8) Be trained to identify Lines of Reflection methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Transformation Transformations Properties of Transformations Coordinate Plane Translation Translations Properties of Translations Image Back-translating Translating Reflection Reflections Properties of Reflections Reflecting Reflecting across Horizontal y = 0 x-axis Vertical x = 0 y-axis Diagonal y = x Line of Reflection Rotation Rotations Properties of Rotations Rotating about Origin 90 180 degree rotations Determining Rotation Dilation Dilations Dilating Enlargement Enlargements Reduction Reductions Scale Factor Scale Factors Original Coordinates New Coordinates Image Coordinates Graphing Dilations Plotting Dilations Dilations and Area Dilation Trends Dilation and Percent Change Dilation Word Problems