This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Perform & Plot/Graph 8 Rotations of 90 & 180 degrees about the origin
2) Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates of Original figure Vertices
3) Determine & Write Axis or Quadrant location of Original figure Vertices
4) Execute the Rotation command
5) Plot/Graph Image Figures
6) Label, Locate & Write Ordered Pair Coordinates for Image Vertices
7) Determine & Write Axis or Quadrant location of Image figure Vertices
8) Answer 20 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Observations
9) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
10) Be trained to identify & execute Rotations methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Transformation Transformations Properties of Transformations Coordinate Plane Translation Translations Properties of Translations Image Back-translating Translating Reflection Reflections Properties of Reflections Reflecting Reflecting across Horizontal y = 0 x-axis Vertical x = 0 y-axis Diagonal y = x Line of Reflection Rotation Rotations Properties of Rotations Rotating about Origin 90 180 degree rotations Determining Rotation Dilation Dilations Dilating Enlargement Enlargements Reduction Reductions Scale Factor Scale Factors Original Coordinates New Coordinates Image Coordinates Graphing Dilations Plotting Dilations Dilations and Area Dilation Trends Dilation and Percent Change Dilation Word Problems Translate Reflect Rotate Dilate