This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
If you wanna see some Bundles and Lessons connected to this product,
just copy & paste this URL into another Tab:
Note: If you want your students to use an actual Coordinate Plane to determine Enlargements, Reductions, Coordinates and Scale Factors . . . then please consider Transformation Lessons 17 through 20.
1) Calculate and Write 10 Missing Scale Factors from NON-graphical Original and Dilation Coordinates
2) Convert Scale Factors to either Whole Numbers or Simplified Fractions
3) Determine and Write whether ‘Scale Factor is < 1’ or ‘Scale Factor is > 1’
4) Determine and Write if the Dilation is a ‘Reduction’ or ‘Enlargement’
5) Fill-in a total of 40 cells in two Tables
6) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
7) Be trained to recognize which Scale Factors produce reductions and enlargements methodically & systematically.
If you're also looking for Determining the Scale Factor and whether it's an Enlargement or Reduction from a graph, then consider this additional lesson:Transformations 18: Determining Dilation Scale Factor from Graphs
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Transformation Transformations Properties of Transformations Coordinate Plane Translation Translations Properties of Translations Image Back-translating Translating Reflection Reflections Properties of Reflections Reflecting Reflecting across Horizontal y = 0 x-axis Vertical x = 0 y-axis Diagonal y = x Line of Reflection Rotation Rotations Properties of Rotations Rotating about Origin 90 180 degree rotations Determining Rotation Dilation Dilations Dilating Enlargement Enlargements Reduction Reductions Scale Factor Scale Factors Original Coordinates New Coordinates Image Coordinates Graphing Dilations Plotting Dilations Dilations and Area Dilation Trends Dilation and Percent Change Dilation Word Problems Translate Reflect Rotate Dilate