This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
1) Summarize the Properties or Effects of Translations, Reflections, Rotations & Dilations in a Data Table of 20 cells with regards to:
Motion (Slide, Flip, Spin or Re-size)
Angles (Same or Different)
Figure Size (Same or Different)
Rigid or Non-Rigid Transformation
Congruent or Similar figures
2) Write the New Coordinates in a 2nd Data Table, after the same Ordered Pair undergoes 16 Transformations:
3) Write 8 sentence descriptions in a 3rd Data Table of what effect various Transformations have on the x & y Coordinates
4) Answer 22 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to know the Properties or Effects of the 4 Transformations methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Transformation Transformations Properties of Transformations Coordinate Plane Translation Translations Properties of Translations Image Back-translating Translating Reflection Reflections Properties of Reflections Reflecting Reflecting across Horizontal y = 0 x-axis Vertical x = 0 y-axis Diagonal y = x Line of Reflection Rotation Rotations Properties of Rotations Rotating about Origin 90 180 degree rotations Determining Rotation Dilation Dilations Dilating Enlargement Enlargements Reduction Reductions Scale Factor Scale Factors Original Coordinates New Coordinates Image Coordinates Graphing Dilations Plotting Dilations Dilations and Area Dilation Trends Dilation and Percent Change Dilation Word Problems Translate Reflect Rotate Dilate