Also included in
- Prepare you students for high school geometry with this bundle of activities and a checklist.These resources cover the skills necessary for students to be successful in high school geometry. Teaching Geometry, I have noticed many students have forgotten (or never completely learned) many topics fro$24.00$33.47Save $9.47
- This is a bundle of standards-based eighth grade geometry resources including discovery lessons, group activities, and engaging practice. Topics include angles, Pythagorean Theorem, transformations, and volume.Save with the bundle!Thank you for your interest in this resource from Rise over Run.Also$48.00$69.93Save $21.93
- Help students discover and understand geometric transformations on the coordinate plane with this engaging, hands-on unit for 8th grade geometry CCSS standards. Included are inquiry activities, fun practice, foldables, a card sort, reference posters, a real world project, and an assessment. Everyt$24.00$36.44Save $12.44
- A bundle of card sorts, group activities, games, and more to engage students and help them learn 8th grade math standards. Included resources are meant to be fun and challenging. They can be used throughout the year to supplement your 8th grade math curriculum. These are also great for review and$38.00$57.49Save $19.49
- This mega bundle includes engaging and challenging high school geometry activities, inquiry lessons, handouts, guided notes, powerpoints, reference posters, and more! The resources are a variety of activities, assessments, games, projects, guided notes, card sorts, and more that I have created while$145.00$190.25Save $45.25
- This curriculum for the entire year of eighth grade includes a variety of activities, assessments, games, projects, guided notes, inquiry lessons, group work, reference posters, and more based on Common Core math standards. This curriculum is centered on discovery learning and engaging activities w$225.00$343.88Save $118.88
- Save yourself 2 weeks of planning time with this pack of engaging 8th grade math review resources for in person learning. I have included some of my favorite and most popular activities that will help your 8th grade math students review the major standards of the year. Material is provided for ove$25.00$38.99Save $13.99
- This mega bundle is packed with engaging and challenging Algebra I and 8th grade math resources for the whole year. A variety of activities, discovery learning, assessments, games, projects, guided notes, and more are included for teaching Algebra I to 8th graders. The resources cover all 8th grad$330.00$557.82Save $227.82
Practice translations, reflections, rotations, and dilations with a fun activity!
Included are 30 different Bingo cards and a PowerPoint of 23 transformations. For each transformation, a slide will show the original figure, a click reveals the transformation, and then another click describes the transformation.
A couple of transformations have more than one correct Bingo answer. For example, a 180 degree rotation around the origin could also be a reflection over the x-axis and reflection over the y-axis.
Students love playing this game to review transformations on the coordinate plane. It works great for practice in 8th grade math or high school Geometry.