Transformations (Rotations) Color By Number Activity
Also included in
- Do you LOVE incorporating coloring activities into your classroom?! ALL of my 8th Grade Coloring Activities are in this bundle! It is fun to change up the activity in class and honestly, any grade level of kiddos likes to color! I hope you enjoy these print ready activities! Included *Problem SheetPrice $36.00Original Price $45.00Save $9.00
- Do you LOVE incorporating coloring activities into your classroom?! ALL of my 6th, 7th AND 8th Grade Coloring Activities are in this bundle! It is fun to change up the activity in class and honestly, any grade level of kiddos likes to color! I hope you enjoy these print ready activities! Included *Price $88.00Original Price $126.00Save $38.00
- Looking for a variety of activities to practice with Transformations? Here is a great one for you! This bundle includes a variety of problems that help students practice translations, reflection, rotation and dilations individually. Check out the individual files to read and see more! **Any future TPrice $19.00Original Price $24.00Save $5.00
Ready to start practicing Rotations individually?! Add this activity to your list of activities!
There are 15 images that students will need to rotate. They use CCW and CW directions using 90, 180 and 270 degrees. The students will need to write down the coordinates and use the rotation rule to find the new coordinates. Students will use the new coordinates to complete the coloring portion of the activity. BONUS part, students can also draw the new rotated image! This portion is included in the answer key :) Best part of this activity, print ready! All you need to do is download, print, copy and hand out! Happy Teaching :)
*15 Problems - CCW and CW Problems using 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
*Blank Coloring Sheet
*Completed Answer Keys
Head on over to check out these other Transformation activities!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as this is a new journey for my family and me. It helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. If you see any errors, please notify me ASAP. I will get it updated and send over a new version to you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
* Find me in the SOCIAL world - These places you will find new resource postings, fun tidbits and more! *
© 2017 Learning Made Radical (Kara Holland) Please note that this resource is for one teacher resource . Additional teachers need to purchase their own license. If you need to purchase several licenses, please contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org