These task cards have been designed to support and challenge students with understanding transformations. It includes Rotation, Reflection and Translation.
I like to use them as a center activity and always provide enough squared paper, trace paper, small mirrors and colored pencils. The joy of this product is the fact that the teacher only have to explain the basics of transformation. The task cards do the rest!
The product has 18 task cards with an answer sheet and an answer key for self assessment. It also includes 13 Anchor Chart Posters that you can display. These support the learning of key concepts related to transformations.
Differentiation of these cards includes the following tasks:
1. Questions that focus on helping the students understand what translation is and how it works.
2. Questions that require students to draw reflections, rotations and translations.
3. Decision making questions that require students to explain their conclusions.
If you buy this product you will be able to download future upgrades for FREE.
More cards and questions will be added in the future.
You can click below for access to similar product that you will also find very helpful in your class:
3D Solids Task Cards
Volume of Rectangular Prisms Task Cards
Multiplication and Division Task Cards
Pattern Task Cards
Area of Triangles Task Cards
How to get TpT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $1.80 purchase is worth 2 TpT credits!)
Thank you for your support!