Also included in
- Looking for fun ways to review middle school math? These task cards cover a variety of topics in the 7th grade math and 8th grade math standards. Includes 14 sets for a total of over 100 task cards. Great way to review and reinforce math topics. Save over 20% by purchasing the bundle14 Task Cards sPrice $30.00Original Price $42.50Save $12.50
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $200.00Original Price $339.00Save $139.00
- These math task cards are a great addition to your 7th grade classroom and are great for games, activities, review, exit slips, warm-ups and stations. These cards cover a variety of topics in the 7th grade common core standards. These are a great supplement to your middle school math classroom.IncluPrice $11.00Original Price $12.50Save $1.50
- This transformations, parallel lines with transversals, and triangles unit includes notes, assessments, and activities. This is perfect for your students to dive into similarity and congruency, properties of parallel lines, and the angles of triangles. In-depth notes to teach and fun activities toPrice $20.00Original Price $29.50Save $9.50
These transformation task cards are perfect to make sense of and reinforce transformations and coordinate rules. There are 12 matching sets covering rotations, reflections, dilations and translations. Each set includes a visual of the transformation, the corresponding coordinate rule, and a written explanation of the transformation. These are perfect to make sense of transformations as well as to reinforce the concepts. Also included are teaching strategies and ideas to use for activities in your classroom.
- 36 task cards. 12 sets of 3: Image transformed on graph, transformation in coordinates, and transformation in words.
- 2 recording sheets
- Teaching strategies to analyze transformations
- 8 detailed explanations of ways to use these task cards in your classroom including games, activities, stations and more.
- Answer key
These are great to use for the following:
- Math stations
- Exit slips
- Putting students into pairs
- Quick formative assessments
- Games (spoons, go fish, old maid, etc…)
Includes possible questions to use with these task cards.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math