Your students will love using transitional or time order words to write letters to Santa, the elves, Santa's reindeer, Mrs. Claus, and some adorable Forest Animals to share tips and advice. In this comprehensive letter writing resource, you will find reference posters, whole class word wall sorts, individual sorting practice, and 6 fun writing projects.
A colored sample is included for every page to save you tons of time. Simply display the colored sample to demonstrate your expectations. Use the letter writing templates for early learners and the blank writing pages for more advanced students.
Save $$$ by purchasing this as part of a MEGA bundle!
Be sure to look through the preview and thumbnails for an up-close look at this beautiful format!
In this resource you will find the following:
• Reference Posters in Color & Printer-friendly Black & White
• Whole Class Transitional Words Sort
• Individual Sorting Practice using Time-Order Words (Sort into beginning, middle, & end categories.)
• Forest Animals Planning Sheets & Letter Templates - Bonus sheet for early learners - Share tips with the animals for spreading Christmas cheer.
• Santa Reminder Planning Sheets & Letter Templates - Help Santa remember how to prepare for Christmas Eve
• Christmas Eve Planning Sheets & Letter Templates - Remind Santa what to do when he lands on a roof.
• Reindeer Advice Planning Sheets & Letter Templates - Give the reindeer advice on how to prepare for the big night.
• Party Planning Tips for the Elves - Give the elves ideas for a fun Christmas Day celebration.
• Mrs. Claus Cookie Tips - Remind Mrs. Claus how to make Christmas cookies.
• Christmas-themed Writing Pages - Differentiated Writing Pages (perfect for advanced students!)
Try these other fun & educational resources!
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!