Also included in
- This Complete Paragraph Writing Bundle in both print and digital for Google Classroom™ combines four of my very popular writing strategy sets: Paragraph Color Coding and Outlining, Topic Sentences, Transitions in Writing, and Conclusion Sentences. Everything you need is here to help your students cr$12.25$16.75Save $4.50
Help your students improve their paragraph writing with this Transitions in Paragraph Writing resource that comes in two versions: print and digital for Google Classroom™ This packet will help your students master transitions by giving them focused practice in a variety of ways.
The Transitions Packet includes: Print and Digital Versions
11 Worksheets and keys
Transitions Handout for Students (lists different types )
Teacher Notes for Digital, including step by step directions for assigning in Google Classroom™
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the very comprehensive Complete Paragraph Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Other topics included in the bundle are listed here: (All are print and digital)
Why you'll love this resource:
- Directly teaching the skill in isolation allows your students to more fully understand how to use transitions before being asked to use them in their own writing.
- This unit also comes in a digital version which makes it easy to assign and plan for the classroom, for homeschool, and for distance learning.
- The worksheets give your students concrete ways to practice adding transitions to structured writing examples.
- The transition handout is a great list of transitions that can be reduced in size and added to writer's notebooks.
- Students are exposed to a number of different kinds of transitions and transition strings (like first, next, then...).
- The posters provide a nice visual reference for your students
Finally, if you like my work, please follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.