"The mission of Common Core Math Solutions is to create engaging, highly effective resources for the math classroom"
This lesson is about translating algebraic expressions.
In this lesson students will:
1) identify the operations represented by key words.
2) translate expressions from words to algebra.
3) translate expressions from algebra to words.
4) practice and build upon their addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills in a spiral review page.
5) review and apply previously taught concepts.
This lesson includes a PowerPoint lesson (20 slides) intended for classroom instruction and the individual pages may be printed and used as printables. Three practice activities are included in the PowerPoint.
An answer key is included with this activity.