Also included in
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scaveng$116.60$145.75Save $29.15
- Engage your students with this algebraic expression bundle of simplifying (including the distributive property and combining like terms) expressions, translating from verbal to algebraic expressions, and evaluating expressions. They will learn the fundamentals with this bundle before moving on to so$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
- This Algebra I bundle contains 47 resources! From escape rooms, and error analysis to jumble puzzle activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digi$134.59$168.24Save $33.65
Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
Do your students know how to translate verbal phrases and sentences into algebraic equations, expressions, and inequalities? This activity will give them lots of practice doing just that. It also includes a "key math words" sheet for reference. Students will find the correct algebraic expression, cut it out, and glue it next to the matching verbal one. This activity is GREAT for English Language Learners (Emerging Bilingual)!
- 30 matching questions with answers
- Matching Challenge Instructions
- Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
- Key Word Sheet for Students
- Color and B/W copies
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
Here are some Algebra I activities you may like!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©