Translation Digital Pixel Art | Rigid Transformations
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance foPrice $42.99Original Price $70.83Save $27.84
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
- This BUNDLE includes four products with 8 pixel art with a total of 148 problems on rigid transformation- reflection (across x and y-axis), rotation (90, 180, 270 degrees about the origin), translation, and dilations (scale factors). All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets, themed after ChrisPrice $11.97Original Price $15.96Save $3.99
- This BUNDLE contains 27 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including linear equations, system of equations, rate of change, rational numbers, rigid transformations (rotations, translations,Price $31.72Original Price $52.87Save $21.15
- This 8th Grade GEOMETRY BUNDLE includes ten digital products with 21 pixel art activities total (2-3 Google Sheets per product) covering volume of cylinders, spheres and cones, triangle sum theorem, exterior angle theorem, pythagorean theorem, distance formula, parallel lines cut by transversal, andPrice $29.99Original Price $40.90Save $10.91
Engage your students with these winter and Christmas themed pixel art activities involving translations in the rigid transformations unit. This product contains two pixel arts, each is a self-checking Google Sheet. However, the images are versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
This product covers the 8th grade common core standard, with a focus on translation:
Describe the effect of dilations, translations, rotations, and reflections on two-dimensional figures using coordinates.
Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 33 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (24 problems): Find the new coordinates after translation
- Google Sheet #2 (9 problems): Write rules to describe translations
- Answer Key (PDF)
- Optional Question Sheet PDF (may be used for student work space if desired)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Pythagorean Theorem & Distance Formula
- Parallel Lines Cut by Transversal
- Linear Functions
- Square Roots & Cube Roots BUNDLE— 4 Self Checking Pixel Art
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Percent of Change
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save over 40% of the original price when you purchase these bundle!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks![Fall] One Step Equations with Positive Solutions — 2 Self-Checking Pixel Art